I got an Ozark Trail lighter and it's made in China
My Atl Braves hat i got at Turner Field( braves field) is made in CHINA of Taiwan components !!! WTF does that mean ???
i know, this is dumb but I was doing dishes today, getting ready to grill out and noticed a few things.
When you see something with a MADE IN "?" on it and you find it interesting post it here.
today I found out that our mug's from Halmark are made in China, our plastic drinking cups are made in the USA and our pot's and pans are made in USA. Our dish drainer is made in USA and my flashlight is made in USA
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I got an Ozark Trail lighter and it's made in China
My Atl Braves hat i got at Turner Field( braves field) is made in CHINA of Taiwan components !!! WTF does that mean ???
Vike 4 Life
VT Hokies
Atl Braves and Falcons
Washington Redskins
UNC Tarheels
I think I was made in the Bahamas [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I was made in Germany
and my Kingsford matchlight Charcoal was made in Somerset Ky!
free like OJ all day
it means exactly what it says.
My White Sox hat was made in Bangladesh.
crack is whack
Bookmarks